Sunday, March 25, 2012

Episode 0: Preface and Work Cited


I know, this sounds weird to many of you guys but the fact of the matter is people is the United States like to sue for copyright infringements. So, whenever I put up a post on here or put up a video on Youtube this will serve as my Work Cited page, and I will keep links to this post and/or will update it regularly. But without further to do, I introduce my first video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUkrHltLaZI&

*NEW* the power point of this lesson:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/87039762

WORK CITED:

Books:

Fleser, Jim. The Chord Wheel: The Ultimate Tool for All Musicians. Milwaukee: Hal Leonard, 2000. Print



Tagliarino, Barrett. Music Theory: A Pocket Reference Guide for All Musicians. Victoria,    Australia: Hal Leonard, 2008. Print.

Teacher, Matthew. The Musicians Notebook: Manuscript Paper for Inspiration & Compsition.  Philadelphia: Running, 1998. Print.

Websites:



Adams, Ricci. "Lessons." Ricci Adams' Music Theory.net. N.p., 2011. Web. 25 March 2012.  
          .
"Free Music Manuscript Staff Paper." Free Printable Staff Paper @ Blank Sheet Music .net. Web. 25 Mar. 2012. />.

No comments:

Post a Comment