Friday, June 7, 2013

World Music Experiment is coming.

Hello to all. Hope all you readers have been well, I know I have. I just would like to give a heads up to everyone who is just dying (not really) for the latest installment of the ''world music experiment''. It is coming! I promise! I am just an extremely busy person on the go a lot, so sitting down to write a post is sometimes the farthest thing that's on my mind. Although there will be some gaps in between episodes, I have made a commitment to post and will do so when time allows me. None the less, you all can expect an episode on Bossa and Samba on Sunday and I hope it will be quite knowledgeable. If there is anything particular you would like me to cover, post a comment and I will get on it. If not, I will continue as I please. Reader feedback is nice so let me know( or not its your lives).
                                                                                    -Lester

No comments:

Post a Comment