Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Question of the week #1: Who was more influential pt. 1

Hey everyone, Sulli here from the ASMusicTheoryBlog and I have a new series I'm going to start today and post it ever Wed. First, however I want to wish everyone in the states (or anyone who wishes to celebrate) a happy 4th of July from myself and the blog staff.

Back to the topic at hand, I am starting a series here which is Question of the Week or probably after this one ASQuestionOTW or some acronym similarly. Also, I'll vary the questions from week to week or maybe keep a genre a month sort of thing. If you have any suggestions, then let us know.

Today's question of the day is from Marlon Taylor who asks: "Who is the most influential band in British history; The Beatles or Led Zeppelin?".  Leave a comment below what you think about this. You can leave your name or be anonymous, but the only rule is NO TROLLING/HATE.
 Remember, these are opinion and everyone's entitled to an opinion. If it happens, then I will block the comment. Otherwise, happy commenting!

1 comment:

  1. I believe Led Zeppelin is the most influential because of the effect on both Rock by being seen as "loud blues".

    ReplyDelete