Sunday, December 9, 2012

YouTube Channel Update!

Hello viewers! I wanted to let you guys know that I am starting to run the YouTube Channel off with a series on Finale 2012. Afterwards I am going to start integrating CD reviews integrating OST's and music in general but I need YOUR input! I would like for you to share this announcement and go to the Facebook Fan Page and tell me what you would like for me to do unboxings and reviews of? I have current plans to do one of the Halo 4 Soundtrack and later on "Music From Another Dimension" by Aerosmith. I really do like everyone's input on the blog and if you have an idea for the blog, then I would love to hear it!

Link to Facebook Fan Page: Click Here

Link to Twitter page: Click Here

Link to YouTube Page: Click Here

So, I hope to hear from you guys and if nothing else, see you in the next episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment