Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sulli's Song of the Week #2: "Bad Little Boy" arranged by Hunter Irving



https://soundcloud.com/hunter-irving

Hello, and I'm back with my "Song of the Week" series, formally my fan submitted music series. Today we have Hunter Irving, a composer from NC who I ran across through a friend of ours. He composes mostly 8 bit style music however he plays more than that. He told me in an interview on Facebook that he plays Ukulele, Banjo, Guitar, Ocarina, Mandolin, Bouzouki, and Omnichord. He also has written songs for Ukulele and and Piano. The featured song, however, is his edition of "Bad Little Boy" from the Cartoon Network show, "Adventure Time". Don't forget to visit his page and listen to his other songs!

If you would like to be featured on this segment then let us know! Message us a clip of you playing something original or a cover at YouTubeTwitterFacebook or in the comments below! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment