Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Question of the Week #2: What is your favorite DCI?

Hey everyone, Sulli here with the next Question of the Week! Now, before I begin I need to say sorry about yesterday. We had some technical difficulties and I will have it up later tonight or tomorrow.

Anyway, here's the question of the day is to explain what a DCI is, tell us what your favorite is and why they are! As always, leave a comment below and don't troll people because of their opinions or be ready to be removed and happy posting! (I'm not answering this b/c I would give away the answer to the first question!)

3 comments:

  1. DCI stands for "Drum Corps International" Any drum and bugle corps who participates in the DCI division competes all over the country and sometimes the world. They compete with other drum corps to get a higher score. The higher the score the better chances they have at making semi finals and finals in August. :) I cannot even begin to explain how much I love drum corps. I've been so intrigued with marching band and drum corps that I'm starting one! I have too many favorites. I love all of them. Their sound is just so emotional and soooo over powering. I just love it more than you'll know.

    ReplyDelete