Monday, July 15, 2013

Special Post: 10,000 views and Growing! Special Surprise for all!

Hey everyone, Sulli here and I'm here to gratefully announce we've hit 10,000 views! I am here to announce that we are hosting a new contest, along with a few changes. We hit view #10,000 sometime Saturday morning so whomever it was that rolled us over, thank you! And also thank you for all the support everyone has given to bringing this page as far as it has! We couldn't have gotten as far without viewers like you.



I have talked this over with the other authors of the blog and we have decided that the blog needs a new name and a new logo to accommodate. However, we don't have any ideas for a new name so we are asking everyone to submit a name and a logo idea. The best 3 ideas of each will go down into final vote between everyone out there. Lester, Dallas and I will have the final say on it. The person/people who are selected will get a shout out, and will write a song in your name.

Also, for those who have been following me on Twitter know I am celebrating the 150th follow I'm extending the video to two: The acoustic fiddle tunes on my cello and then the Star Spangled Banner on the electric cello. However, I will have to hold off on posting them for a couple of days due to the extent of recording them while babysitting. However, I WILL have them up asap! Between those and working on the Composer's Vlog episodes, I've been a little stressed out.
Before I go, I have one last announcement. Before school starts for me, I want to post one more special episode as a test for future series (As you may have noticed, I have been testing a lot out lately). I have been talking to some upcoming dubstep artist who are working on a charity fundraiser and have decided to review all the albums and say which I think had the best album. I will have the first episode of 3 up next Friday. As always, don't forget to subscribe if you haven't, leave a comment or email if you have a question/concern/suggestion and have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment