Sunday, March 24, 2013

Finale 2012 Tutorial Episode 2 Pt. 1 & Announcements!



For those who haven't checked out the YouTube page, here's the tutorial series I'm working on now. It's on Finale 2012, and this is the first of the next episode (more up throughout the rest of the month). Don't forget to subscribe and please give me some feedback! I tried to mix up the editing this time, and if you click the annotation, you'll see what it was like on the last tutorial. If you have any questions or ideas for future episodes, then don't be afraid to let me know. I will do my best to help if you need help or talk out an idea for more videos.

Also, I am here to announce the blog has finally hit 4000 views today! I am so happy to see that there are regulars that are continuously reading these articles, and give me more chances than I deserve when I screw up! I am announcing that when we hit 5000 views mark I am hosting a give a way of something really cool (and isn't from 80's pop culture!). I will post more about what I will be giving away once we hit around 4500. Along with that, I am having another thing for the Facebook Fan Page and the Twitter Page. Once we hit 100 likes on Facebook, I will start taking questions for all the admin on the page over Facebook and Twitter. In case you don't know the admin here's what we have:

Sulli (myself): Manager of the blog, blog related posting and general posting of anything.

Yuki: Posts about Asian Pop music. She keeps us up to date on music trends in the Asian music community.

Kyte: Posts general music memes.

(*Undisclosed*): The newest member to be added in the next few days. He will be posting series on the blog and will cover European music trends.

Facebook Fan Page: www.facebook.com/sulliadm
Twitter Fan Page: www.twitter.com/sulliadm
YouTube Page: www.youtube.com/sulli00700


If you stay savvy on Latin music trends, want to take the place for North American music trends or have something unique that you want to put on the table then let us know! I'm looking for more admins for the page! I know I have a large Russian audience (about half my international views come from Russia), so if any of you guys would love to talk then I know everyone else would love to hear! Nothing will be denied an offer. The same also goes for my fan series. If you have something you have written or covered then send it in and I'll take a listen to see if I will post it. Have a good day guys, and again thank you for all the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment