Friday, March 29, 2013

Sulli's Song of the Week #4: "Build Me Up Buttercup" covered by Amanda DeCarlo




http://www.youtube.com/user/AmandaDeCarloMusic


Hey everyone, I'm back with another Song of the Week! Today we have Amanda DeCarlo, a friend of mine. She was born in NY but since has moved to SC.  Amanda plays Ukulele, Guitar, Voice, Violin, Piano, Clarinet, Recorder and Banjo. She started out playing recorder, but has spread out since. She is inspired by her father, who was in a band in NY but then settled down to start a family. "He never stopped playing though, which inspired my sisters and I to do something with music.". She also has an urge to do something useful with her life. This is her version of "Build Me Up Buttercup" by The Foundations.

If you would like to be featured on this segment then let us know! Message us a clip of you playing something original or a cover at YouTubeTwitterFacebook or in the comments below! Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Hiya, I would like to say how much I appreciate your site!

    Most of the dry cough sites I have visited do not have as much helpful content as you.
    I'm sure folks here will agree with me on this. Keep up the great work!

    Here is my website :: children allergy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello,

      Thanks for the support! We try to create the highest quality of work possible so that anyone can learn music theory or whatever you may need to know. If you have a video suggestion, let us know either through here, or from the social media sites above!

      Delete